Monday 7 January 2008

This Week is going to be hell

As I have plenty of Ideas none of which I feel are strong enough to be used
I really don't know what to do I may, as I have been told "stay away from motion
graphics, start with static images, make people want to watch television, don't do stuff
thats like Mcfaul, the work you made is so common, be contreversial" having
considered all of these things yes I can be contreversial but what television station in
their right minds wants to anger their audience? MTV as a brand is described as
Quirky, Looking to be different constantly changing, (like a virus) however if i was
to say "mtv Iraq" as an example I dont see the humor or fun in jeering at that subject
Celebrities on the other hand and people who want to be like them yeah there is alot
of potential. This is not me bitching but I am drawing a blank on what is expected
from this breif as I am trying to think commercials availability traget audience etc..

Fuck it I will come up with something!

No comments: