Tuesday 4 December 2007

FUck fuck fuciddy fuck fuck

the blog wont take my pics....

Any way I posted on the Forum today as I am getting more and more worried about New media this is what I wrote

Hey guys/gals

Does anyone else here care about the fact that we may have a serious problem with our final major project and where we display it since our funding has been cut (this is not aimed at the tutors) What about the materials we pay for? where is the £75 pounds for that? What about the fact that we don't even have a decent enough computer to present work on without it crashing let alone connecting to the web.

As Jerry Mcguire would say "Who's with me!?

I just wanna say it is not a stab at the tutors at all its more aimed at us we are ignoring a big fucking problem and its going to make our end of year show and this course hard and even harder to impress possible clients.

GMIZZLE !

No comments: